Tampa Aviation Accident Attorneys
Holding Negligent Parties Accountable
There are few accidents more catastrophic than aviation accidents. As the demand for air travel increases, so do the risks of traveling by plane or helicopter. Despite technological advances and improvements to aircraft design, airplane accidents remain a serious concern and a source of catastrophic – and often deadly – injuries.
Our airplane accident attorneys have unique experience in the aviation industry – Attorney Steve D. Parker served as a pilot in the U.S. Navy for eight years. During this time, he flew several different types of aircraft, specialized in air-to-ground training, and taught other Navy pilots how to fly in the low altitude flight regime.
If you suffered an injury or lost a loved one in an aviation accident, you have the right to pursue a lawsuit. Harmon Parker, P.A. is here to represent you in your fight for justice.
Common Causes of Plane Accidents
Though airplane accidents are less common than car accidents, they do happen – and the results are often devastating.
Some of the most common causes of aircraft crashes include:
- Pilot error: A vast portion of plane accidents are caused by pilot error. Pilots are expected to be able to safely maneuver their aircraft and should be prepared to address issues as they arise. A failure to do so can leave them liable.
- Mechanical failure: If a plane or helicopter does not receive the proper maintenance or if a part of the aircraft was poorly manufactured, mechanical failure may occur. Even the most skilled pilot may not be able to avert a crisis involving a mechanical failure.
- Non-pilot human error: Other people involved in the flight – such as air traffic controllers, maintenance engineers, and fuelers – may be liable for any mistakes they make that lead to accidents.
Negligent Parties in Aviation Accidents
In the aftermath of a plane crash, you may be unsure where to turn. Rest assured that you can find an experienced and capable advocate at Harmon Parker, P.A. We are committed to holding the responsible party or parties accountable for the actions that led to your injury.
Parties that may be held liable for accidents include:
- Aircraft maintenance teams
- Aircraft designers/aeronautical engineers
Reach out to us at (813) 452-4144 to discuss your case during a free consultation.
Automobile Accident, Brain Injury, Manatee $6.5 Million
Automobile Accident, Hillsborough $1.7 Million
Automobile Accident, Near Amputation, Hillsborough $1.9 Million
Automobile Accident, Recommended Neck Surgery $1.1 Million
Automobile Accident, Spinal Injury, Sarasota $8 Million
Automobile Accident, Wrongful Death of 89 year old, Hillsborough $2.8 Million
Automobile Accident, Wrongful Death, Hillsborough $5.4 Million
Bicycle collision $13.6 Million
Boating Accident Resulting in Traumatic Brain Injury $6.2 Million
Motorcycle Accident, Wrongful Death, Sarasota $1.3 Million
Accessible & Available to Clients
We take a hands-on approach & commit to being available to our clients, including after hours & weekends.
A Proven Track Record of Success
As advocates for the injured, we have accrued a long list of successful verdicts and settlements.
Military Veterans on Our Team
Our team includes two military veterans - Mr. Harmon & Mr. Parker are veterans of the Army & Navy, respectively.
Valuable Resources On Your Side
We utilize investigators, medical specialists & accident reconstructionists & have resources to handle big cases.
A Concierge-Level of Service
We hold ourselves to high standards of communication and are committed to keep you updated on your case.
We are not afraid to do whatever is necessary to win your case, including going to trial.